Thursday, May 8, 2008

this is hilarious:D
enjoy:D

Scenario 1
Woman: Do I look fat in this dress?
Man: No dear, this particular dress makes you look fat.

Scenario 2 (when things are not going right at first)
Woman: You're saying I look fat in this dress!
Man: No dear, I'm saying you should sue the designer for making you look fat in this dress.

Scenario 3 (if things are really not going well)
Woman: So you are saying I'm fat!
Man: Yes dear, you are fat in the right places.

Scenario 4 (if things really go south)
Woman: How can you say I'm fat?
Man: You are beautiful!

P.S.
ARCHULETA MUST WIN!
JEMMY YOU GO AWAY! D:<
HES SO GONNA WIN I TELL YOU!
SHOO JEMMY SHOO! D:<
MY DAVID ARCHU IS GONNA AHCHOO YOU UPSIDE DOWN.
AND YOUR DAVID COOK IS GONNA COOK YOU INTO CURRY.

No comments:

blog layouts


`food for thought**

to walk on water, you have to step out of the boat. :D * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *