HAPPY APRIL FOOLS PEOPLE! HAHA:D
JONG JUST PRANKED ME!
EEEVIL THING.
JONG JUST PRANKED ME!
EEEVIL THING.
but nevermind. haha.
cos i used her prank on other people too:D
VICTIM says:
hey
ME says:
OMG OMG MY FINGER BLEEDING!
ME says:
I GO CUT APPLE DEN I ACCIDENTALLY CUT IT!
VICTIM says:
ok ornot?
ME says:
ITS LIKE
VICTIM says:
zzz
ME says:
LOTS OF BLOOD
ME says:
LIKE VERY DEEP LEI THE CUT. HOWWW.
VICTIM says:
ask your mom?
ME says:
no one at home. dam pain lei i scared to wash.
VICTIM says:
zzz.
VICTIM says:
how much blood?
ME says:
dunno. like the whole tissue.
ME says:
dam pain:(
VICTIM says:
wipe all blood off 1st
ME says:
wut to do:(
VICTIM says:
i know its pain but who ask u bimbo !
VICTIM says:
wipe with tissue 1st
ME says:
I WHER GOT BIMBO I NVR BIMBO
ME says:
ALL I DID WAS CUT AN APPLE
ME says:
DEN I SAID HAPPY APRIL FOOLS:D
today was slackkk.
and i mean SLACK.
and i mean SLACK.


HAHA. see what i mean?
3 free periods!
no chinese no amaths:D
plus geog lab lesson.
where krabbs was being lame prank calling people-.-
anyway. today had physics practical.
so had to stay back till 4-.-
BORINGGG.
oh but at least i went to get my HONEYMILKTEA!
like yayyy its the <3.oh i met joanchew too!
3 free periods!
no chinese no amaths:D
plus geog lab lesson.
where krabbs was being lame prank calling people-.-
anyway. today had physics practical.
so had to stay back till 4-.-
BORINGGG.
oh but at least i went to get my HONEYMILKTEA!
like yayyy its the <3.
and lots of other people.
what a small world. HAHA.
thats all for today.
LOVES PEOPLE:D
i trusted you.
but you didn't return me that trust.
still i can't blame you.
i know i've lied to you before.
sorry for the unjustice.
i don't expect to gain your trust.
but i still wanna trust you.
No comments:
Post a Comment