HOW OLD DO U ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then addit up and that's your age!
[ ] I know how to cook toast. [lazy la. just eat is as it is.]
[ ] I can do my own laundry. [same reason. lazy.]
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total So Far: 2
[x] I show up for school MOST of thetime unless I'm sick.
[ ] I always carry a pen in mypocket/purse
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[ ] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once aweek.
Total So Far: 4
[ ] I know how to run the dish washerand/or do the dishes. [lazy again as usual.]
[x] I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian/etc.
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn. [i dun haf 1?]
[ ] I remember to water my plants. [i dun haf any either.]
[x] I study when I HAVE to.
[x] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets. (i dun haf 1.)
Total So Far: 7
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[ ] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type fast.
Total So Far: 10
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over theage of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total So Far: 13
[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.[i noe baa baa black sheep does too! x.X]
[ ] You just checked.
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong. [gawsh how cld i not! x.X]
[ ] You actually watch the weather.
Total :14
hey cool. its exactly 14.
sigh.. wut shld i write on the appeal form..
i reely reely reely dun wanna stay in combined.
its super unfair la.
streaming is like mostly according to maths and sci grades.
so not bias can. why these 2. out of all the 7 subj.
just bcos i missed b3 for both subj by a teeny weeny bit..
nvm. forget it.
i guess my appeal will surely get rej aniwae.
like oni 1/100 succeeds.
wutever. this sucks man.
i nvr expected it to turn out this way;
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
`food for thought**
to walk on water, you have to step out of the boat. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment